Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back in the Provinces!

Doug! Aweh, my bru!




Survived Jozi with only a few days worth of babbelas, and I'm back in British Columbia. Thanks for the birthday wishes on your blog - I smaak you stukkend, boet. I like your enthusiasm.

I made sure to have one of my mates take a photo of me holding your name up on a sign (from a local food festival going on in the city) so you'd believe me about who I was...



Catching up on your blog, you've got a great range of stuff going on. I love the really alien creature concepts in particular.

Speaking of concepts, have you seen this piece of concept art from my movie, by super cool cat Greg Broadmore at Weta (the loon behind all those cool pulp sci-fi raygun designs)?



Have you ever done any comic book superhero concepts? I had an interesting talk with some guys at WB a few days before my last post...

Getting back to the whole lunch thing, I have big news on that front, especially given your passport woes - I can get away to meet you there for lunch as soon as today, if you want, but there's an email on the way to you now about that development. Let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are Doug Williams, do not contact me