Monday, September 7, 2009

Okay, you have my attention, Doug Williams

Hello Doug Williams.

I am flattered that you would create a blog dedicated to catching my attention, and could only respond in kind.

Your enthusiasm intrigues me, Mr. Doug Williams, and I really insist that we do lunch to discuss whether you should be working with me (or possibly if I should work for you).

The only question that remains is where we should do said lunch? I see you are in nearby Washington State, USA. Could you meet me in Vancouver, British Columbia for lunch sometime this week? I like the soup and sandwich combo at Tim Horton's, and the Chubby Chicken and Poutine at A&W, but I am open to suggestion.

The important thing is for us to collaborate immediately and thus ruthlessly conquer the international box office while innovating the possibilities of the cinematic arts.

I expect great things to happen when we meet, Doug Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unless you are Doug Williams, do not contact me